Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 1:43 PM, Raphaël ENRICI <raphael@pgadmin.org> wrote:
Hi Devrim,

On Fri, Sep 22, 2017 at 2:24 PM, Devrim Gündüz <devrim@gunduz.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2017-09-22 at 14:17 +0200, Raphaël ENRICI wrote:
>> I just wanted to know if anybody was working on packagind pgAdmin 4 for
>> Debian?
>
> I think Christoph is working on this, if my memory serves well. Added him.

Oh well, that's great ;) You are in good hands

Though, if it's not on his immediate radar, I'd love to see this get done, modelled on Devrim's v2.0 RPMs which are looking great. We get far too many people complaining about lack of .debs :-(

Oh, and welcome back!

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)
Сообщение: Re: pgAdmin 4 debian packaging (?)