Re: PgAdmin 1.16.1 on Mac OS X 10.8.3: Query Tool broken?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: PgAdmin 1.16.1 on Mac OS X 10.8.3: Query Tool broken?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM, k mac <kmac@loxcel.com> wrote:
> Made no change. Sorry.

Hmm, OK. Do you have a ~/.pgadmin_histoqueries file? If so, please
close pgAdmin, rename the file, and try running pgAdmin again.

> This is the first time I have ever seen PgAdmin behave strangely.

I've certainly never heard of the symptoms you describe.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin 1.16.1 on Mac OS X 10.8.3: Query Tool broken?
Сообщение: Re: PgAdmin 1.16.1 on Mac OS X 10.8.3: Query Tool broken?