Re: Training approval policy on pg.org

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Training approval policy on pg.org
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Following a quick discussion with Magnus, I've approved all the rest.
It's clear that the vast majority of folks here support allowing much
more training than we currently do, and as it stands, the policy
actually says the moderators may reject more than 4 posts per quarter
at their discretion, i.e. accept by default.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM, Gabriele Bartolini
<gabriele.bartolini@2ndquadrant.it> wrote:
> Il 15/01/13 23:32, Josh Berkus ha scritto:
>
>> Oh, and let's just go ahead and approve the pending training events for
>> the next 4 weeks so that we can discuss this some more without having time
>> pressure, since I don't think there's an easy answer to the above.
>
> Ok, I have approved courses until the end of February.
>

> Cheers,
> Gabriele
>
> --
>  Gabriele Bartolini - 2ndQuadrant Italia
>  PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support
>  gabriele.bartolini@2ndQuadrant.it | www.2ndQuadrant.it
>

> --

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com