Re: Materialized View Patch File

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Materialized View Patch File
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

Per our discussion earlier, please put the Materialized: Yes/No option
at the top of the Materialization tab, and below that add a tabset
with three tabs for Options, and the heap and toast Vacuum options.

Thanks.

--
Dave Page
Chief Architect, Tools & Installers
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

Сообщение: Re: Materialized View Patch File
Сообщение: Re: Materialized View Patch File