Re: pgAdmin3.xml deleted on Windows when rebuild/clean-build the Docs

От Dave Page
Тема Re: pgAdmin3.xml deleted on Windows when rebuild/clean-build the Docs
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi

On Mon, Aug 13, 2012 at 2:14 PM, Akshay Joshi
<akshay.joshi@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am facing one issue where pgAdmin3.xml gets deleted whenever I rebuild or
> clean-build the docs using VS2010. To build pgAdmin3 I need to checkout
> pgAdmin3.xml again.
> Is anybody having any idea to solve the problem?

I don't see any reason why that would happen, and whilst I haven't
checked today, it's not something I've run into in the past.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company