Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3153] Fix the issue in Debugger module

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3153] Fix the issue in Debugger module
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, patch applied.

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 11:05 AM, Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza.zabuawala@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have fixed below issues,
1) Fixed typo in accesskey assignment in html template.
2) Edit value in Grid using Tab key was not working and added test case for the same.

I have created sub task for auto scrolling while step in and step over button.

--
Regards,
Murtuza Zabuawala

--