Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1478 - Make code mirror text editor keyboard shortcuts consistent irrespective of platform type

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1478 - Make code mirror text editor keyboard shortcuts consistent irrespective of platform type
Дата
Ответ на Re: [pgAdmin4][Patch]: RM#1478 - Make code mirror text editor keyboard shortcuts consistent irrespective of platform type  (Surinder Kumar <surinder.kumar@enterprisedb.com>)
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, applied with minor changes per our discussion on skype.