Re: Template for commit messages

От Sachin Kotwal
Тема Re: Template for commit messages
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Sorry for little late.

Can we add Severity level of patch? with only three levels as (High, Moderate, Low)

Many of our customers might not understand overall important of patch.
If we add this people/customers can choose patch is important for them or not.
Other than Author and hackers can not easily understand overall importance of patch.

Please consider if you feel it is important to add this parameter in commit message format.