OppLoans PostgreSQL DBA - Chicago, IL (Downtown)

От Jessica Cassidy
Тема OppLoans PostgreSQL DBA - Chicago, IL (Downtown)
Дата
Список pgsql-jobs
I hope all is well! I want to reach out as we are currently seeking an PostgreSQL DBA to join our team. We're building out a great team at OppLoans, and I think you might enjoy the challenges we are facing.

In this role, you will have the autonomy to decide on the tools and the authority to own as many processes as you want. This role will partner closely with the business, development and our CTO.

Glassdoor's Best Employer survey ranked us #6 in the country!

Quick chat later this week? Email me directly at jcassidy@opploans.com.

Job Description for your review:

We offer a competitive salary, options, and located in downtown Chicago. I hope to hear from you!

--
Thank you,

Jessica Cassidy
Talent Acquisition
773.796.4956

В списке pgsql-jobs по дате отправления: