Re: a misbehavior of partition row movement (?)

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: a misbehavior of partition row movement (?)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Dec 22, 2020 at 4:16 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 11:30 PM Arne Roland <A.Roland@index.de> wrote:
> > thanks for the quick reply! Sadly I have been busy and the second part of your patch does no longer apply in
src/include/nodes/execnodes.h:497.

> I don't see any problem with applying the patch.  Are you sure you're
> applying the patch to the correct git branch?  The patch is meant to
> be applied to the development (master) branch.

Sorry, it seems you are right and the 2nd patch indeed fails to apply to master.

Attached updated version.

--
Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Вложения

От: Thunder
Сообщение: Improve the performance to create END_OF_RECOVERY checkpoint