Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Speeding up INSERTs and UPDATEs to partitioned tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Thu, Nov 22, 2018 at 7:25 AM David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Nov 2018 at 07:06, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> > On 2018-Nov-21, David Rowley wrote:
> > > If I wasn't on leave late last week and early this week then the only
> > > thing I'd have mentioned was the lack of empty comment line in the
> > > header comment for PartitionDispatchData. It looks a bit messy
> > > without.
> >
> > Absolutely.  Pushed a few newlines -- I hope I understood you correctly.
>
> Thanks, you did. That looks better now.

I noticed that there's a "be" missing in the comment above
ExecFindPartition.  Fixed in the attached.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: incorrect xlog.c coverage report
Сообщение: Re: incorrect xlog.c coverage report