Re: sql/json miscellaneous issue

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: sql/json miscellaneous issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Mon, Jun 24, 2024 at 8:02 PM Stepan Neretin <sncfmgg@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I also noticed a very strange difference in behavior in these two queries, it seems to me that although it returns a
stringby default, for the boolean operator it is necessary to return true or false
> SELECT * FROM JSON_value (jsonb '1', '$ == "1"' returning jsonb);
>  json_value
> ------------
>
> (1 row)
>
>  SELECT * FROM JSON_value (jsonb 'null', '$ == "1"' returning jsonb);
>  json_value
> ------------
>  false
> (1 row)

Hmm, that looks sane to me when comparing the above two queries with
their jsonb_path_query() equivalents:

select jsonb_path_query(jsonb '1', '$ == "1"');
 jsonb_path_query
------------------
 null
(1 row)

select jsonb_path_query(jsonb 'null', '$ == "1"');
 jsonb_path_query
 false
(1 row)

--
Thanks, Amit Langote

От: Stepan Neretin
Сообщение: Re: sql/json miscellaneous issue
От: Ranier Vilela
Сообщение: Re: Avoid incomplete copy string (src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c)