Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Should we warn against using too many partitions?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 12, 2019 at 5:12 AM David Rowley
<david.rowley@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 11 Jun 2019 at 14:53, Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> > The latest version looks good to me too.
>
> Pushed.  Thank you all for the reviews.

Thanks.

I noticed a typo:

"...able to handle partition hierarchies up a few thousand partitions"

s/up/up to/g

I'm inclined to add one more word though, as:

"...able to handle partition hierarchies with up to a few thousand partitions"

or

"...able to handle partition hierarchies containing up to a few
thousand partitions"

Thanks,
Amit