a comment in joinrel.c: compute_partition_bounds()

От Amit Langote
Тема a comment in joinrel.c: compute_partition_bounds()
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

I think there's a word missing in the following comment:

        /*
         * See if the partition bounds for inputs are exactly the same, in
         * which case we don't need to work hard: the join rel have the same
         * partition bounds as inputs, and the partitions with the same
         * cardinal positions form the pairs.

": the join rel have the same..." seems to be missing a "will".

Attached a patch to fix.

--
Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com