Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Declarative partitioning - another take
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 1:07 AM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 16, 2016 at 3:02 AM, Amit Langote
> <Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> Aside from the above, I found few other issues and fixed them in the
>> attached patches.  Descriptions follow:
>
> To avoid any further mistakes on my part, can you please resubmit
> these with each patch file containing a proposed commit message
> including patch authorship information, who reported the issue, links
> to relevant discussion if any, and any other attribution information
> which I should not fail to include when committing?

I think it's a good advice and will keep in mind for any patches I
post henceforth.

In this particular case, I found all the issues myself while working
with some more esoteric test scenarios, except the first patch (1/7),
where I have mentioned in the description of the patch in the email,
that there were independent reports of the issue by Tomas Vondra and
David Fetter.

Thanks,
Amit