Re: [HACKERS] dubious error message from partition.c

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: [HACKERS] dubious error message from partition.c
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
(Sorry Robert for the duplicate message, I mistakenly didn't hit Reply All)

On Fri, Aug 11, 2017 at 2:54 Robert Haas <robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 10:14 PM, Amit Langote
<Langote_Amit_f8@lab.ntt.co.jp> wrote:
>> That seems like overkill.  I'm good with "greater than or equal to".
>
> Attached updated patch has "greater than or equal to".

Committed, with one small change which I hope will be considered an
improvement.  Your proposed primary error message was:

invalid range bound specification for partition \"%s\"

I changed it to:

empty range bound specified for partition \"%s\"

Thanks for working on this.

Thank for committing.  The new message is certainly an improvement.

Thanks,
Amit