Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 2:02 PM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 8, 2024 at 11:21 AM jian he <jian.universality@gmail.com> wrote:

> > other than that, it looks good to me.
>
> one more tiny issue.
> +EXPLAIN (COSTS OFF, VERBOSE) SELECT * FROM jsonb_table_view1;
> +ERROR:  relation "jsonb_table_view1" does not exist
> +LINE 1: EXPLAIN (COSTS OFF, VERBOSE) SELECT * FROM jsonb_table_view1...
> +                                                   ^
> maybe you want
> EXPLAIN (COSTS OFF, VERBOSE) SELECT * FROM jsonb_table_view7;
> at the end of the sqljson_jsontable.sql.
> I guess it will be fine, but the format json explain's out is quite big.
>
> you also need to `drop table s cascade;` at the end of the test?

Pushed after fixing this and other issues.  Thanks a lot for your
careful reviews.

I've marked the CF entry for this as committed now:
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/47/4377/

Let's work on the remaining PLAN clause with a new entry in the next
CF, possibly in a new email thread.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote

Сообщение: Re: Speed up clean meson builds by ~25%
Сообщение: Re: Speed up clean meson builds by ~25%