Re: crash with sql language partition support function

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: crash with sql language partition support function
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Sorry Alvaro for spamming you with multiple replies for the same
message.  I'm failing to use Gmail properly.

On Fri, Apr 13, 2018 at 7:20 PM, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> Amit Langote wrote:
>> On 2018/04/13 6:58, Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>
>> > After going over your patch, I think you went slightly overboard here.
>> > Or maybe not, but this patch is so large that it's hard to form an
>> > opinion about it.
>>
>> It's mostly code movement, but there are some other changes as well as
>> described below.
>
> Hmm can you please split out the code changes into a separate patch?   I
> can commit the code movement quickly, but the other stuff requres more
> creful review.

OK, here are two patches.

First one reorganizes and second one implements the other things I
mentioned.  If you think the 2nd one needs to be split further, do let
me know, although I may not be able to respond until Monday.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения