Re: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2022 at 12:02 PM houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com
<houzj.fnst@fujitsu.com> wrote:
> Since the patch has been committed. Attach the last patch to fix the memory leak.
>
> The bug exists on PG10 ~ PG15(HEAD).
>
> For HEAD,PG14,PG13, to fix the memory leak, I think we should use
> free_attrmap instead of pfree and release the no-longer-useful attrmap
> When rebuilding the map info.
>
> For PG12,PG11,PG10, we only need to add the code to release the
> no-longer-useful attrmap when rebuilding the map info. We can still use
> pfree() because the attrmap in back-branch is a single array like:
>
> entry->attrmap = palloc(desc->natts * sizeof(AttrNumber));

LGTM, thank you.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

От: Julien Rouhaud
Сообщение: Re: [PROPOSAL] Detecting plan changes with plan_id in pg_stat_activity
От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: Re: Support logical replication of DDLs