Re: BUG #16276: Server crash on an invalid attempt to attach apartition to an index

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: BUG #16276: Server crash on an invalid attempt to attach apartition to an index
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Mon, Mar 2, 2020 at 12:39 PM Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 27, 2020 at 09:49:52PM +0900, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Yeah, I have been considering this option, still I am hesitating about
> > what to do on HEAD.  My own take would be to fix this issue on all
> > branches by removing the assertion, but I think that we should wait
> > first a couple of days to see if Alvaro can comment on this issue.
>
> Okay, after sleeping on it for a couple of days, let's block the case
> on HEAD and remove the assertion in the back branches.  Could you add
> a test case in indexing.sql for the patch of HEAD?

Done, please see attached.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения

От: Tony Ryf
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16284: Pg_dump is not working and PostgreSQL APP no longeravailable
Сообщение: Re: BUG #16284: Pg_dump is not working and PostgreSQL APP no longeravailable