Re: Eliminating SPI from RI triggers - take 2

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Eliminating SPI from RI triggers - take 2
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jul 6, 2022 at 3:24 AM Jacob Champion <jchampion@timescale.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 11:23 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I will continue investigating what to do about points (1) and (2)
> > mentioned above and see if we can do away with using SQL in the
> > remaining cases.
>
> Hi Amit, looks like isolation tests are failing in cfbot:
>
>     https://cirrus-ci.com/task/6642884727275520
>
> Note also the uninitialized variable warning that cfbot picked up;
> that may or may not be related.

Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah, I noticed the warning when I compiled with a different set of
gcc parameters, though not the isolation test failures, so not sure
what the bot is running into.

Attaching updated patches which fix the warning and a few other issues
I noticed.

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com