Re: remaining sql/json patches

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: remaining sql/json patches
Дата
Re: remaining sql/json patches  (Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 19, 2023 at 5:31 PM Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
> So the following sql/json things still remain to be done:
>
> * sql/json query functions:
>     json_exists()
>     json_query()
>     json_value()
>
> * other sql/json functions:
>     json()
>     json_scalar()
>     json_serialize()
>
> * finally:
>     json_table
>
> Attached is the rebased patch for the 1st part.
> I'll rebase and post the patches for "other sql/json functions" and
> "json_table" shortly.

And here they are.

I realized that the patch for the "other sql/json functions" part is
relatively straightforward and has no dependence on the "sql/json
query functions" part getting done first.  So I've made that one the
0001 patch.  The patch I posted in the last email is now 0002, though
it only has changes related to changing the order of the patch, so I
decided not to change the patch version marker (v1).

--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com

Вложения