Re: BUG #15677: Crash while deleting from partitioned table

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: BUG #15677: Crash while deleting from partitioned table
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Sat, Jun 29, 2019 at 6:56 AM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
> On 2019-Mar-11, Amit Langote wrote:
>
> > To reproduce, use these steps (needs 2 sessions to invoke EvalPlanQual at
> > all):
> >
> > Setup:
> >
> > create table p (a int) partition by list (a);
> > create table p1 partition of p for values in (1);
> > insert into p values (1);
> >
> > Session 1:
> >
> > begin;
> > update p set a = a;
> >
> > Session 2:
> >
> > with u as (update p set a = a returning p.*) update p set a = u.a from u;
> > <blocks>
>
> Hmmm ... I rewrote to this isolationtester spec and doesn't reproduce a
> problem in master.  I am probably missing something ...

This has been taken care of in
a8cb8f124679e0c373fdd07108b136e1cf1ee14a.  Actually, the discussion
leading to that commit occurred in a different thread; see here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/af5e2f12-ccb0-04b4-2bea-6255dcce3c79%40lab.ntt.co.jp

The CF entry has been marked committed too:

https://commitfest.postgresql.org/23/2057/

Thanks,
Amit