Re: pgsql: Centralize json and jsonb handling of datetime types

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: pgsql: Centralize json and jsonb handling of datetime types
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
On Wed, Jan 17, 2018 at 9:29 AM, Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net> wrote:
> Centralize json and jsonb handling of datetime types

[ ... ]

> src/include/utils/date.h      |   4 +-

I noticed that these changes cause the following warning to be emitted
when compiling with gcc (GCC) 6.2.0:

In file included from gram.y:63:0:
../../../src/include/utils/date.h:76:41: warning: ‘struct pg_tm’
declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this
definition or declaration
extern int time2tm(TimeADT time, struct pg_tm *tm, fsec_t *fsec);
                                         ^~~~~
../../../src/include/utils/date.h:77:46: warning: ‘struct pg_tm’
declared inside parameter list will not be visible outside of this
definition or declaration
extern int timetz2tm(TimeTzADT *time, struct pg_tm *tm, fsec_t *fsec, int *tzp);

Attached is a fix.

Thanks,
Amit

Вложения