Re: Views no longer in rangeTabls?

От Amit Langote
Тема Re: Views no longer in rangeTabls?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Jun 14, 2023 at 12:08 Amit Langote <amitlangote09@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jun 13, 2023 at 9:40 PM David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:
> On 6/13/23 11:38, Amit Langote wrote:
> > On Tue, Jun 13, 2023 at 6:33 PM Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> wrote:
> >> Note that you changed one comment from "permission checks" to
> >> "permission hecks".
> >
> > Oops, thanks for pointing that out.
> >
> > Fixed in the attached.
>
> I have done another (more careful) review of the comments and I don't
> see any other issues.

Thanks for checking.

Seeing no other comments, I've pushed this after rewriting the
comments that needed to be changed to mention "relkind" right after
"relid".

This being my first commit, I intently looked to check if everything’s set up correctly. While it seemed to have hit gitweb and GitHub, it didn’t pgsql-committers for some reason.
--
Thanks, Amit Langote
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com