Re: Is there Postgres ODBC binary for OSX?

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: Is there Postgres ODBC binary for OSX?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

On Fri, Sep 30, 2022 at 10:41 AM Daniel Gustafsson <daniel@yesql.se> wrote:

> > On 30 Sep 2022, at 17:36, Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Is building it myself the only option?
>
> A quick googling indicates that there are options in the macOS package
> managers:
>
>         https://formulae.brew.sh/formula/psqlodbc#default

Thx for the reply.

I don't have a brew installed.
I was hoping to have a download of the dmg  and just run it
on my Mac. The one that is produced by the PG devs...

Guess I was too hopeful...

Thank you.

> --
> Daniel Gustafsson               https://vmware.com/

Сообщение: Re: Limiting the operations that client-side code can perform upon its database backend's artifacts
Сообщение: Re: Limiting the operations that client-side code can perform upon its database backend's artifacts