Re: [GENERAL]

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: [GENERAL]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Adrian et al,

On Thu, May 11, 2017 at 9:54 AM, Adrian Klaver
<adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
> On 05/11/2017 06:24 AM, Igor Korot wrote:
>>
>> Melvin et al,
>>

>> Now are you saying that the information about the fields in the table can
>> be retrieved from
>> system catalog? Or are you saying that retrieving everything in one shot
>

> As Melvin and others have mentioned that is where the information_schema.*
> get their data. If you want to see how it is done as a way of possibly
> customizing for your own use see in the source code:
>
> src/backend/catalog/information_schema.sql

https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=blob;f=src/backend/catalog/information_schema.sql;h=18be08fead5762970e7a9718422c6fd0835bd209;hb=ca9cfed883333d5801716eb01cf28b6b5be2b5cd

Thank you.
Will take a look and modify to use in my program.

I presume I'm allowed to do that, right?

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Installing repmgr alongside PostgreSQL installed viaEnterpriseDB installer instead of repositories?