SQLTables does not retrieve everything

От Igor Korot
Тема SQLTables does not retrieve everything
Дата
Re: SQLTables does not retrieve everything  (Clemens Ladisch <clemens@ladisch.de>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,
I am trying to write an application where I need to know the list of
"ALL" tables and views.

However, it looks like the code:

[code]
            ret = SQLTables( m_hstmt, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0, NULL, 0 );
            if( ret != SQL_SUCCESS && ret != SQL_SUCCESS_WITH_INFO )
            {
                GetErrorMessage( errorMsg, 1 );
                result = 1;
            }
[/code]

only retrieves the tables from the current database/catalog and "public" schema.

There is no tables/view on the INFORMATION_SCHEMA and all the system tables.

Do I have to drop it and use the actual query for that?

Because in MS SQL that code retrieves everything...

I am currently testing with PG9.1 on OSX 10.8 with Xcode 5.

Thank you for any pointers.