Re: [GENERAL] Importing SQLite database

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Importing SQLite database
Дата
Re: [GENERAL] Importing SQLite database
Список pgsql-general
Hi, guys,
I'm working thru my script and I hit a following issue:

In the script I have a following command:

CREATE TABLE playersinleague(id integer, playerid integer, ishitter
char, age integer, value decimal, currvalue decimal, draft boolean,
isnew char(1), current_rank integer, original_rank integer, deleted
integer, teamid integer, notes varchar(125), PRIMARY KEY(id,playerid),
foreign key(id) references leagues(id), foreign key(playerid)
references players(playerid),foreign key(teamid) references
teams(teamid));

Now this command finished successfully, however trying to insert a
record with following command:

INSERT INTO  playersinleague  VALUES(1,1,'1',27,42.0,42.0,0,'0',1,1,0,23,NULL);

gives following error:

psql:/Users/igorkorot/draft.schema:10578: ERROR:  column "draft" is of
type boolean but expression is of type integer

Looking at https://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.5/static/datatype-numeric.html,
I don't see a 'boolean' as supported data type.

Any idea what is the problem?

Thank you.

P.S.: Sorry for the top-post.