Re: Building libpq independently of server

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: Building libpq independently of server
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Tom,
On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:55 PM Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:

> Igor Korot <ikorot01@gmail.com> writes:
> > Is there a way to build libpq on OSX without buillding the whole server?
>
> Doesn't this work for you?
>
> $ ./configure ...
> $ cd src/interfaces/libpq
> $ make
> $ make install

Do I have to configure the whole server source code?

I'm actually looking for building the library on OSX and Solaris...
I already have the code for (just) libpq as I build it on Windows
as I didn't need the server to do that.

Please help.

Thank you.