Logging the query executed on the server

От Igor Korot
Тема Logging the query executed on the server
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,
Is it possible to log the query that will be executed
on the server?

I'm writing an application that connects to the server
through ODBC and libpq.
For some reason ODBC interface is failing - it desn't
return any rows

So I'm thinking if I have a proof that the query I am
actually executing is the same as the one I run through
the psql - I will know where to look.

I am actually binding some parameters and trying to
execute the query.

Thank you.