Re: Attaching database

От Igor Korot
Тема Re: Attaching database
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi, guys,
After reading the documentation on
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/postgres-fdw.html
and checking the example I have a different question.

The presentation in the link referenced doesn't explain how to get the
table list on the
remote server and the information on the specific table.

The example tals about connection and creating a linked table, but it
doesn't explain
how to know the information about the tables on the remote

Is it possible or I will have to know this beforehand?

(Sorry for the top-posting).

Thank you.