Re: Updated version of pg_receivexlog

От Ants Aasma
Тема Re: Updated version of pg_receivexlog
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:53 PM, Magnus Hagander <magnus@hagander.net> wrote:
> No, it's more a "there's no reason to do that". I don't think it
> should necessarily be an actual problem.

Ok, good to know.

> In your case the missing piece of information is why was there a
> timeline switch? pg_basebackup shouldn't cause a timeline switch
> whether you use it in -x mode or not.

No mystery there. The timeline switch was because I had just promoted
the master for standby mode. There's a chance I might have
accidentally done something horribly wrong somewhere because I can't
immediately reproduce this. I'll let you know if I find out how I
managed to create this error.

Ants Aasma
--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH