Re: [HACKERS] JIT compiling - v4.0

От Ants Aasma
Тема Re: [HACKERS] JIT compiling - v4.0
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 9:48 AM, Andres Freund <andres@anarazel.de> wrote:
> Here's an updated version of the patchset.  There's some substantial
> changes here, but it's still very obviously very far from committable as
> a whole. There's some helper commmits that are simple and independent
> enough to be committable earlier on.

Looks pretty impressive already.

I wanted to take it for a spin, but got errors about the following
symbols being missing:

LLVMOrcUnregisterPerf
LLVMOrcRegisterGDB
LLVMOrcRegisterPerf
LLVMOrcGetSymbolAddressIn
LLVMLinkModules2Needed

As far as I can tell these are not in mainline LLVM. Is there a branch
or patchset of LLVM available somewhere that I need to use this?

Regards,
Ants Aasma