Re: pgadmin - problems with servers treeview

От Vjacheslav A.
Тема Re: pgadmin - problems with servers treeview
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
On Sat, Dec 10, 2011 at 10:33 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Sat, 2011-12-10 at 15:53 +0400, Vjacheslav A. wrote:
> Hello,
>
> PgAdmin 1.14.1 (Dec 2 2011, rev: REL-1_14_1)
> OS: Windwos XP SP3 32bit
> PostgreSQL 9.1.2 on i686-pc-linux-gnu, compiled by gcc (GCC) 4.5.2, 32-bit
>
> there are some problems with servers treeview:
> 1. then tree is empty (if you have servers in tree, then you need to delete
> its all and restart pgadmin), try to add new server with options:
>   - fill Name, Host, Username, Password
>   - Store password - unchecked, Connect now - checked, Restore env? -
> unchecked
> if connection is successfull, but the tree is still empty.

Connection is successfull on my test, and the treeview contains my new
server (though it's not visible, I only have the cross in front of the
"Server Groups" node).

> 2. then tree is not empty, start pgadmin, then click on any server group
> and hit delete - pgadmin crashes.

No crash for me. Are you sure you didn't left any step?

1. need doubleclick to "Server Groups", and then new server appears.
2. I've sent screenshot
Вложения

Сообщение: Re: pgadmin - problems with servers treeview
Сообщение: Re: pgadmin - problems with servers treeview