Re: Feature - data view

От Vjacheslav A.
Тема Re: Feature - data view
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
I often need edit some data, and i run data view with some filter,
and often before edit I need some computations (run aggregate functions) or check records,
and this time I run query tool and write a query,
for me it will be more comfortable to click one button in same window to launch query tool.

(maybe this feature is needed only for me :) ).

On Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:55 PM, Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume@lelarge.info> wrote:
On Tue, 2012-07-24 at 18:59 +0400, Vjacheslav A. wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it would be nice, if in data view will be a possibility to create new query
> window (using data view filter and sorting),
> maybe in File or Tools menu.

What would be the purpose of such a new menu item? you can already
launch the query tool from the browser.

--
Guillaume
http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info