Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls

От Nicholas White
Тема Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls
Дата
Re: Request for Patch Feedback: Lag & Lead Window Functions Can Ignore Nulls  (Jeff Davis <pgsql@j-davis.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Thanks for the detailed feedback, I'm sorry it took so long to
incorporate it. I've attached the latest version of the patch, fixing
in particular:

> We have this block:
I've re-written this so it only does a single pass through the window
definitions (my patch originally added a second pass), and only does
the clone if required.

> In gram.y there are some spurious whitespaces at end-of-line.
Fixed - I didn't know about diff --check, it's very useful!

> Also, in parsenodes.h, you had the [MANDATORY] and such tags.
I've re-written the comments (without tags) to make it much easier to
understand . I agree they were ugly!

>Exactly what case does the "in this case" phrase refer to?
Clarified in the comments

>A style issue.  You have this:
Fixed

> And a final style comment.
Fixed

> Finally, I'm not really sure about the column you added to the regression tests table.
Indeed, it was a bit artificial. I've re-written the tests to use a
separate table as you suggest.

Thanks -

Nick

Вложения

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: Re: Question about optimising (Postgres_)FDW
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Clock sweep not caching enough B-Tree leaf pages?