Re: FDW wrapper for clustered app management

От Jerome Wagner
Тема Re: FDW wrapper for clustered app management
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello John,
Thanks for your answer. I am also considering a publish/subscribe MQ based solution (and this may be indeed needed for queuing RPCs).

the data I would like to access R/W is more like
 - configuration data
 - states of different state machines
 - cache values for some keys (reading, invalidating)

so you could in a sense say that they are table oriented.

I agree that this becomes 'tangential' with write access.
a request like "UPDATE server.service SET start_requested = true WHERE name = 'myService' and started = false" seems weird but it could probably work.

Thanks,
Jerome