Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)

От Ahsan Hadi
Тема Re: [Proposal] Table-level Transparent Data Encryption (TDE) and KeyManagement Service (KMS)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
I have shared a calendar invite for TDE/KMS weekly meeting with the members who expressed interest of joining the meeting in this chain. Hopefully I haven't missed anyone.

I am not aware of everyone's timezone but I have tried to setup a time that's not very inconvenient. It won't be ideal for everyone as we are dealing with multiple timezone but do let me know It is too bizarre for you and I will try to find another slot.

I will share a zoom link for the meeting on the invite in due course.

-- Ahsan

On Mon, Aug 19, 2019 at 9:26 AM Ahsan Hadi <ahsan.hadi@gmail.com> wrote:

On Mon, 19 Aug 2019 at 6:23 AM, Smith, Peter <peters@fast.au.fujitsu.com> wrote:
> From: Ibrar Ahmed <ibrar.ahmad@gmail.com> Sent: Sunday, 18 August 2019 2:43 AM
> +1 for voice call, bruce we usually have a weekly TDE call. I will include you in

If you don't mind, please also add me to that TDE call list.

Sure will do.

Thanks/Regards,
---
Peter Smith