How to select values in a JSON type of column?

От Snjezana Frketic
Тема How to select values in a JSON type of column?
Дата
Re: How to select values in a JSON type of column?  (Thomas Kellerer <shammat@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
Hi!

I have a column called targeting in a table called campaigns .
The column looks like

{
"targets": [
{
"audienceSegments": [
{
"includes": [
{
"consumer": "selection",
"segments": {
"allOf": [
{
"provider": "a",
"ids": [
{
"id": "110418"
},
{
"id": "110430"
},
{
"id": "110433"
}
]
}
]
}
}
],
"excludes": [
{
"consumer": "selection",
"segments": {
"allOf": [
{
"provider": "a",
"ids": [
{
"id": "109776"
}
]
}
]
}
}
]
}
]
}
]
}
and I need to select all the ids in includes.
Currently, I am doing it like this

SELECT targeting#>'{targets,0,audienceSegments,0,includes,0,segments,allOf,0,ids}'FROM campaigns;

and that works, but, I don’t want to have a fixed path because positions could change like 0 could become 1includes and excludes could change positions, allOf  could be anyOf etc.
Any idea of how to always select ids in includes no matter the changes?

Thank you!
Anna