Re: How to select values in a JSON type of column?

От Snjezana Frketic
Тема Re: How to select values in a JSON type of column?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Fair point.
Appreciate your help nevertheless :)

On Wed, 18 Nov 2020 at 17:30, David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 18, 2020 at 9:23 AM Snjezana Frketic <frketic.snjezana@gmail.com> wrote:
Unfortunately, I also can not update my version :)

Then probably the answer to your original question is no :)

There are possibly other ways to make something that works but if you aren't willing to upgrade off of a discontinued version, onto one which has a perfectly usable solution, then my interest in pondering a work-around is near zero.

David J.