Re: Alternative JDBC driver

От Jimmy K.
Тема Re: Alternative JDBC driver
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for answer, we will try this driver, because it's more
promising, if we will found some bugs or suggestion, You will be
informed (I assume driver is stage that some ideas may be included
with no problem).

Btw, when I wanted to download driver from other station, I was saw
Beta 1 driver (and I got 404) - after few refreshes We got Beta 2.

> Last time we think, about creating complete and
> modern free database system for j2ee platforms.
Good luck! But, I think  it's unneeded. Just use apply your patches,
and make release, next day we will test it wit no doubt. If I will
have time, I could support this as well too, just for clear fun.

Regards,
Jimmy

От: "Edson Carlos Ericksson Richter"
Сообщение: Foreign tables using postgresql_fdw or odbc_fdw
От: pasman pasmański
Сообщение: New feature in file_fdw