Re: Suddenly all tables were gone

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Re: Suddenly all tables were gone
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Yesterday I found that one of the databases in my database cluster suddenly lost all its tables.
> A \dt in psql showed nothing.

Is there any chance this could be a search_path issue? Do you have a ~/.psqlrc?

Or are you sure you're in the right database? If you are connecting as
the postgres user, are you using \c?

Sorry for the "is it plugged in?" questions, but hopefully it's
something along those lines rather than anything more complicated!

Paul

--
Pulchritudo splendor veritatis.