Documentation missing bigint?

От Paul Jungwirth
Тема Documentation missing bigint?
Дата
Список pgsql-www
Hello,

I posted about this to pgsql last week, and I think this list is where
I offer to submit a documentation patch? I found tons of instructions
online about contributing to code, but none for docs, so I apologize
if this is the wrong place to ask:

The table of which C types represent which SQL types seems to be missing bigint:

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.3/static/xfunc-c.html#XFUNC-C-TYPE-TABLE

It looks like bigint should be listed and should correspond to an
int64 C type. (Also I see there is an INT8OID, PG_GETARG_INT64,
DatumGetInt64, and Int64GetDatum---I think all for bigints.) Does that
sound right? If so, would you like a documentation patch? How do I submit one?

Thanks,
Paul

--
Pulchritudo splendor veritatis.