Re: PgPool Configuration Document required

От Jimit Amin
Тема Re: PgPool Configuration Document required
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Dear Sir,

Sorry for this type of question, I have already configured PgPool but facing 3 issue. That's why I thought that I may have done wrong setup.

Issue faced
I have streaming replication setup 1 master and 1 read-only server and PgPool

1. I have already mentioned nextval in blacklistfunction but sometime PgPool fires nextval on read-only server. I have log file.

2. I am not able to see modified data updated by same transaction because

Begin;
Update .... ; --- master server

Select that data ... ; --- I am not able to see updated data by previous update because this select executed on read-only server

3. From application I am executing one procedure which returns cursor..
I am getting error like "unnamed portal " dose not exists, while checking log I got to know that exec procedure done on read-only slave server and fetch all in "unnamed portal " executed on slave server.

Thanks,
Jimit Amin