Re: postgresql versus riak for a global exchange

От Seref Arikan
Тема Re: postgresql versus riak for a global exchange
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Jonathan,
I'm really interested in the type of hybrid architecture you've mentioned. How is the read-only index constructed in the design you're mentioning? It'd be much appreciated if you could briefly describe the order of writes/reads given postgres and non-postgres components of the architecture. Another popular approach is to use Lucene for fast but not necessarily real time indexing, similar to what you're describing but I'm curious about the designs you've sene.

Best regards