Re: postgresql93-odbc RPM for x32 and x64

От Nicolas Dey
Тема Re: postgresql93-odbc RPM for x32 and x64
Дата
Список pgsql-pkg-yum
Hello,

This is a tiny follow-up on my latest email as these issues appear to be still in latest ODBC RPMs (postgresql94-odbc-09.03.0300). My questions (below) are still valid, and if I am not using the good way of asking, could you please point me any documentation? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
-- Nicolas DEY