pgAdmin4 remarkably slower for some queries

От johannes graën
Тема pgAdmin4 remarkably slower for some queries
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi there,

I just stumbled upon a query that executes fast in Navicat but needs
remarkably more time in pgAdmin4. So far I hadn't noticed any
difference in both programs.

Out of curiosity, I decided to crosscheck the timings I got with other
tools. You find the results below.

Altogether, the query takes roughly 0.4 seconds when executed via psql
command line tool, using Navicat or via the Adminer web frontend.
phpPgAdmin needs about twice the time, but pgAdmin4 about four times
more. Is this due to the client server architecture? Is there a way to
get similar performance to the other tools?

Best Johannes

[psql 9.5.5]
(9729 rows)
Time: 334.753 ms