Re: Warm Standby startup process unconditionally hangs

От Bernd Helmle
Тема Re: Warm Standby startup process unconditionally hangs
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
--On 23. M=C3=A4rz 2011 20:37:11 +0000 Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com> =
wrote:

> The patches are slightly different because the infrastructure isn't
> all there in 8.4.
>
> Please can you test these before I commit to 8.4.

Hi Simon,

I've searched the committers mailinglist wether this is already committed, =
but=20
either i've missed one or this is still open? If not, sorry for bothering y=
ou...

Our customers reports that with the patches applied they didn't had any fur=
ther
hangs on the standby instances anymore for the last couple of months now.

--=20
Thanks

    Bernd

Сообщение: Re: BUG #6136: Perfomance dies when using PK on 64-bit field
Сообщение: Re: BUG #6136: Perfomance dies when using PK on 64-bit field