Help with PostgreSQL<-> MS Access 2K and Unicode!

От Richard Plana
Тема Help with PostgreSQL<-> MS Access 2K and Unicode!
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi,

I've been trying for the longest time to get PostgreSQL 7.0.x and MS Access
2000 to work with text containing Unicode characters (they're talking via
ODBC using the ftp.postgresql.org drivers, right now). Has someone on the
list done it successfully? What character encoding scheme does MS Access
2000 use to support Unicode? How do I verify that my Unicode strings are
being stored successfully as a string of UTF-8 characters?

Someone's please help. I'm at my wit's end. At the very least, could someone
tell me who I should contact with regards to this?

Richard Neal Plana, B.Sc., CCNA
Software Developer
Zi Corp.